Monday, November 14, 2011

Spirituality in Business





I came across this video on the Cafe Gratitude site about their staff meals - and how they have a bowl of salad called "I am grateful"! The Grateful Bowl consists usually of a salad leaf, tahini, rice or another type of wheat/grain and staff just help themselves and pay by way of a love offering of sorts.

I just love what the founders Terce and Matthew Engelhart are doing at Cafe Gratitude! They have created a culture that is I'm sure some may say unconventional in the industry, but I think as we move towards more spiritual awareness in the human consciousness, this is timely. The Engelharts have created a business that connects emotionally with their customers, employees and business associates.

This is totally inspiring and something that I'd like to emulate for SOLE2SOLE.



No comments: