Thursday, October 20, 2011

Soul Language

So, I'm going through this period in my life where I feel rather lost at the moment. Work has been challenging and I'm feeling that I've worked myself to the bone.
Physically, I take care of myself, I've started practising yoga, am rigorous about my pilates schedule and set aside time for rest. I'm reading more books on spirituality - all in the search of learning more about life and what's my purpose. Then there's the constant question : what am I here for? What's my purpose? And how do I make money from that? Keeps buzzing in my mind all the time... I'm so exhausted mentally and emotionally that I start spending an endless amount of time trying to plan for a holiday. Then one day I get an email newsletter telling me about a lady who can read soul languages and that we all have a soul language that is unique to us. That resonated in me so I decided to explore some more.. What I discovered was something that was really beautiful and full of insight.

For those of you out there who believe we all are souls living in a human body - this topic on Soul Languages is something that will resonate fully in your heart. 

Jennifer Urezzio identified my Soul Language during a one hour session. From what I understand, our souls have 3 parts to them:
1. Axiom of Quest (AQ) - this is our soul's mission in this lifetime.
2. Axiom of Translation (AT) - this is what how we will be known here and what fuel's our mission.
3. Tone - the personality of our soul.

I've been identified as : (AQ) Mentor, (AT) Monk, (Tone) Connoisseur. 

When I heard the description of the various languages of my soul - let's just say I got the goose bumps. It was like another level of self awareness had been reached. I've just had my reading done today so I'm still learning about my soul languages and connecting with the different aspects of my soul. Keep you all posted!




No comments: